Guide - The best Paris nightlife - Erfahrungen

Guide The best Paris nightlife

Emma

Administrator
2 Juni 2018
München
The City of Light is not short on traditional cultural sorties, with world-class opera and ballet as well as revues spanning the comedic to the racy. But there is also a whole host of eclectic clubs for those wishing to continue revelries into the wee hours. Nightlife is concentrated in Pigalle (particularly trendy SoPi, or South Pigalle), around Canal Saint-Martin and Strasbourg Saint-Denis, and along the banks of the Seine in less tourist-trodden 12th and 13th arrondissements. Here, Telegraph Travel's Paris experts, Hannah Meltzer and Natasha Edwards, present their favourite after-hours spots.

List:
  1. Opera National
  2. Folies-Bergère
  3. Au Lapin Agile
  4. Le Duc des Lombards
  5. Batofar
  6. Silencio
  7. Le Carmen
  8. Communion
  9. Le Bus Palladium
  10. La Bellevilleoise
  11. Badaboum
  12. La Machine du Moulin Rouge
Improvements? Let us know in the comments. :D:stareyes::clinkingglasses:

folies-bergere-paris-jpg.308

Source: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/france/paris/articles/paris-nightlife/

Dweezil

Tipp-Distributor
4 Juni 2018
Europe
For Paris nightlife I can recommend 3 locations.
No order because it depends on mood & time.

- Rosa bonheur sur Seine

Close, but on the opposite side of the Seine, to the place de la concord (you might know the ferris wheel). A bit more far to the Louvre.

The location is a old freighter ship which was converted to a restaurant and party location. I can not tell anything about the food quality although there is a huge pizza oven made of stone, as everytime I have been there it was a overcrowded partylocation. Hardly any legroom. It would be illegal to stuff so many chicken in such a narrow place.

Waiting times on entrance can occur. Very casual place and any age welcome. Prices are moderate - the Paris kind of.

- Le duplex

Close to the Arc de Triomphe it has a subway like an entrance to the metro, right in the middle of the paveway. It is a typical club/discotheque with extended opening hours until the morning.

People there are usually younger, but also a few oldtimers can be seen. There is an entrance fee which includes drinks.

- Crazy horse

Same corner of paris, roughly.

At least a one time must-see and to my opinion better than the Moulin Rouge. Sexy, but not vulgar, show with perfect choreographie. It features also other (clothed :halo: artistic performances). Prices are rather high, especially when you drink wine or champagne. Probably best to order a package ehich includes entrance and drinks. Still expansive, but no surprises at least.

Oben Unten